West Sponsored Riders
Sam started his road racing career in 2008 in New Zealand, with a 650cc pro twin.
After a tough start in the first season, a crash causing a broken ankle, he came back the next year and won the New Zealand Championship.
He then stepped up to the highly competitive Supersport 600 class.
The learning curve was steep but sam secured good results, several times on the podium.
After such good results early in his career, he set a goal to ride internationaly and moved to
Australia for 3 years to work and save up enough money to fulfill his dream of racing in Europe.
2009 Production Twins class – SV650
- Won 12 out of 15 races in the New Zealand Championship
- Set new track record at all 5 circuits
- 2nd New Zealand Grand Prix Title
- 1st New Zealand Tourist Trophy title
- 1st Overall New Zealand Championship
2010 Super sport 600 class – YZFR600
- 2nd Super sport 600 Victoria Club
- 1st Super sport 600 Pacific club
- 2nd New Zealand Super sport 600 International tri series
- 5th Super sport 600 New Zealand Championship R4
- 10th Super sport 600 New Zealand championship R5
2011 Super stock 600 class – YZFR600
- 1st Super stock 600 New Zealand Championship R4
- 3rd Super stock 600 New Zealand championship R5
- 1st New Zealand Super stock 600 Tourist Trophy title
- Set new lap record at Hampton downs circuit
2014 International Racing YZFE600 (standard)
- Moved to Europe, Purchased a stock standard Ymaha R6 and van to build ito a camper / bike transport for living in and traveling around European circuits.
- Learned New Circuits, trained and raced at 15 diferent world class European circuits
- Lapping at times very competitive with world classes on a standard bike.
2015 Superstock 600 class YZFR600
- 4th Norwegian championship round 1
- 1st Norwegian Championship round 2
- Dnf Norwegain Championship round 3
- 4th Norwegian Championship round 4
- 4th Overall Norwegin Championship
- 6th Overall Scandinavian Championship
After a strong first year racing in Scandinavia, sam now looks forward to improve.
His goals for next year are to win the Norwegian & Scandinavian International championship